Refreshes and revives your legs. Whether you’re working or playing, time spent on your feet can leave your legs feeling exhausted. Rub in instant relief with this soothing alcohol-free gel formulated with natural wild mint—(Mentha arvensis)—used by Northwestern Native American tribes for soothing aches and pains—and a combination of horse chestnut, eucalyptus, and peppermint oil to stimulate tired, achy legs. This clear, cooling formula can be applied right over stockings and quickly melts into your skin, leaving legs refreshed and revived.
- Revives, stimulates, and refreshes tired legs.
- Cools and soothes achy legs.
- Alcohol-free, nonsticky, clear gel.
- Can be applied over nylons.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- A donation of $0.25 from each Epoch product sold goes toward the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation, a nonprofit organization committed to fostering lasting improvements around the world.
Water (Aqua), PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Glycereth-26, Dimethicone Copolyol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Arvensis (Wild Mint) Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Extract, Aloe Barbadensis, Menthol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben.