Tegreen 97 is a dietary supplement to support the immune system in the presence of pollution, stress and toxins. Tegreen 97 is an exclusive preparation of green tea leaf extract, which may help to support the antioxidant defence in the body. At this basic level, daily supplementation with Tegreen 97 may be considered a first line of dietary defence for health protection.
If you're anything like myself and the rest of the world, then you would love the benefits of green tea but hate the taste.. am i right?! Then these are perfect for you.
- 1 capsule = 7 cups of green tea = 80 times more effective than Vitamin C* = 10 times more effective than Vitamin E* = 3 glasses of red wine = 8 glasses of grape juice = 4 glasses of iced tea
top tip: take one or two every morning at the same time (if you can) and one just before bed!
- Contains 97% polyphenols - one of the most potent antioxidants known to science.
- Provides potent antioxidants to defend against free radicals at the cellular level
- Supports the antioxidant defence system in the presence of excess dietary fats, cigarette smoke, alcohol intake, pollution, stress and toxins.
- Supports healthy cell function and helps protect cell structures
- Helps relieve sleeplessness.
- Helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
Tegreen 97® is an exclusive preparation of green tea leaf extract (20:1) (Camellia sinensis) standardised to 97% polyphenols in which 65% are the catechins. Each capsule is equivalent to the polyphenol content of approximately 7 cups of green tea without caffeine. Tegreen 97 is one the most concentrated level of green tea polyphenols available in a dietary supplement, and is carefully standardised through advanced technologies and proprietary methods.
Each Tegreen 97® capsule contains:
Camellia sinensis (green tea) extract equiv. dry leaf 5g 250 mg
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to four (4) capsules daily; preferably one (1) to two (2) each morning and evening with food. Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women and people with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to use. Discontinue use and consult a physician if any adverse reactions occur. Vitamins should not replace a balanced diet. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.